Hit Counter

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday 8 July 2010

A Retro Retrospective.


Author - MrCraiggy
If the video box comes up blank, click it a few times, that should work.

Okay, so it seems that not all of you are wrestling fans, and I understand this, so I made this quick little video for you guys of what I hope will be a regular feature which I have lovingly entitled the "Retro Retrospective" though I only thought of this title after editing the video and setting it to upload... Oh well, live and learn.

This is M.A.S.K.



Now, I looked online and found that m.a.s.k. stands for Mobile Armored Strike Kommand (Spelling error for the sake of coolness makes me cry) and v.e.n.o.m. stands for Vicious Evil Network Of Mayhem. Yeah, vicious AND evil...

I also did a bit more digging and found that the guy who turned invisible was called Jacques, and one of the characters, Buddy, had a mask called Penetrator which allowed him to move through solid matter, and there were just a load of other fun mask powers too, like another character, Brad. His mask could create realistic holograms to trick people. These are to mention but a few of the more fun masks.

Also, this had like one of the catchiest songs ever, as did a lot of kids shows from the mid to late 80's! Check it out!



And as with all cartoons, it was all about the toys!
So that's the Retro Retrospective! Hope you enjoyed it, now feed our fish!

Mr Craiggy, signing out.

M.A.S.K. is published by and copyright to DIC Entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment