Hit Counter

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Daves Lineup



Hi guys, basically we have quite a few ideas coming up for upcoming reviews of both films and games and let me tell you its going to be good. (and bad...for us)

I myself have a few lined-up from the God awful spectrum to the angelically good, all expressed in hilarious three dimensional vision ....I mean in hilarious expressive means. We will be telling apart what should be round house kicked out of orbit by Chuck Norris, to the games which both deserve the title of great game or needs to be brought into the lime-light. So think of it like this, we are literally filtering through the trash, so if you see any of us pictured in this blog looking through bins....don't call the police, just leave us to it haha

So what do I personally 'The Dave' have in store...

Games-
Bubsy 3D (if you don't know about it, your lucky....very lucky)
Phantom Crash
CSI: NY the game

Films-
Evolution
Dragon Storm
and more....

So this is a catch you later from me 'The Dave' and keep updated on the Triforce which is 'Three Guys With Too Much Time'

1 comment: