Hit Counter

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Saturday 3 July 2010

Tannhauser Review!



Author - MrCraiggy

Okay, so, we have a video review, hot off the press. Hopefully this works, as I'm trying out a few new things, like a new host for starters.

Also, for the record, the spinning finger gesture is a 'secret sign' if you will between a few of my friends that essentially means "That's what she said" or is just generally used to point out innuendos. So now you know, and knowing is half the battle... So here we go, again, hoping this works, enjoy myself and my good buddy Jon.



Also, if you can't get the video to work, here's the actual link to the host site: http://www.blip.tv/file/3833360

Also, apparently I, the English student of all people, have spelt 'potential' wrong... Remind me again why I'm taking this degree?!

And you have to watch til after the credits!

Also, apparently if you're using Firefox, the sidebar covers the video, so Jon's been censored out. So, we're gonna break the online trend of pretentiousness of people saying "Use Firefox" by saying use Internet Explorer instead.

Tannhauser is the property of Fantasy Flight Games and all copyrights belong to them.

2 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun :D even if i cocked up the outro loads leading to that clunky edit.

    Ignore Craig's spelling too ;)

    Oh and Pav, that one was for you buddy :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Joncock in future please.
    Warm regards x

    ReplyDelete