Hit Counter

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Thursday 12 August 2010

A Brief Update.

Author - MrCraiggy

Okay, so I'm actually away this week at a festival called Soul Survivor, and so am having to use an internet cafe while I post this, hence no funky icon of me in the corner. (£1 for half an hour, bargain. Plus they're charging my phone for me while I wait, which is nice.)

So anyways, to all of you lovely Three Guys fans out there, I just thought I'd give a brief look into what's been happening recently. It transpires that, because of the happenings of this week (ie. Suddenly finding that I'm attending this festival at very short notice.) There won't be an NXT update this week, which is very annoying, as it's an elimination week and I'm now having to go online to find out (For the record, Alex Riley and Lucky Cannon were bottom, Lucky got eliminated. It's looking up for Husky!) but I'm having a great time this week, meeting new people, experiencing some great music and hearing some excellent speakers talk on some incredible subjects.

Anyhoo, enough about my liability as an online reviewer and all excuses aside. The future! It has come to our attention that it seems to be an unwritten rule, a rite of passage if you will, that for online reviewers to be recognised, they must review and Uwe Boll movie. Who's Uwe Boll you ask? Well, he's a German film maker who often makes video game movies, but not exclusively, he has done some original titles too. Now, to say he makes video game movies is a bit of a stretch... It's more that he reads the synopsis of a game and then loosely associates that to his film which he normally gets very very wrong.

As well as making terrible movies, Uwe Boll also has a habit of challenging his reviewers and critics to boxing matches, literally challenging them to back their views, claiming that if they won't stand up for their reviews and critiques, then they are therefore invalidated; a cunning and frighteningly archaic yet logical ideology in my opinion.

So, the Three Guys team have decided that we shall undertake this task in the coming months and have decided to review Uwe Boll's take on the Bloodrayne franchise. We're gonna start with the first film, but as he's also a bugger (Can I say bugger on the internet? Oh bugger, I did it again.) for making sequels, so we may even review Bloodrayne 2 if we can stand the pain

Right, only twelve minutes left on my computer, so I'm going to wrap up here and catch up on my webcomics. Incidentaly, I heartily recommend a lesser known title called Weregeek, which you can find here at www.weregeek.com

I think that's all I wanted to say for now, so as always, this is Mr Craiggy, signing out for Three Guys.

Normal services shall be resumed next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment